Broccoli with Chicken and Cheese
9×13 pan sprayed
- 1 Pound Chopped Fresh Broccoli (or 2 small bags frozen, chopped and drained)
- 4 Cups Cubed, Cooked Chicken Meat
- 1 (10.75 Ounce) Can Condensed Cream Of Broccoli Soup
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup Colby Shredded
- 1 Cup Gruyere Shredded
- 5 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 6 Tablespoons Dried Bread Crumbs
- Preheat Oven To 450 Degrees F.
- Place the raw broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain. If using frozen thaw and drain well.
- Put the cheeses together in a medium bowl and toss to blend. Reserve 1 Cup.
- In a bowl, whisk the soup and cream, sour cream and fold in the chicken and broccoli.
- Fold in 2 cups of the cheeses and mix with the chicken, broccoli and soup mixture. Pour evenly into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top.
- Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the Mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve with French Bread, garden salad and tea or lemonade.