Here is a great dish to put in the refrigerator ready for summer lunches or snacking anytime…..
5 Cheese Pimento Cheese
- 1 Cups Shredded Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Asiago
- 1 Cup Provolone
- 1 Cup Manchego
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise Or To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Pickled Jalapeno Pepper, Chopped (Optional)
- 2 (4 Ounce) Jars Diced Pimento, Drained
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
- Place the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, minced jalapeno, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer. Beat at medium speed, with paddle if possible, until thoroughly combined. Then slow add the rest of the cheeses to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
This pimento cheese can be used for grilled cheese sandwiches, as a spread for crackers or mini bagels, or served alongside your favorite fried green tomatoes.