Bruschetta Chicken Bake 1
- 2 Pounds Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cubed
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes With Juice
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth or Bullion
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 (6 Ounce) Box Chicken-Flavored Dry Bread Stuffing Mix
- 2 Cups Shredded Provolone Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss the cubed chicken with the salt and artichoke hearts in a large bowl. Place the chicken and artichokes in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir together tomatoes, broth, garlic, Italian Dressing and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken and artichokes, Spread the softened stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered until the chicken cubes have turned white and are no longer pink in the center, about 40 minutes.