- 1 bag Ranch flavored tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (about 6 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 jar (15 oz) four cheese Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss corn chips and melted butter until well coated. Sprinkle 4 cups of the corn chips evenly in bottom of casserole. Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
2 In large bowl, stir pasta sauce and taco seasoning mix until well blended. Add chicken, tomatoes and 1 cup of the cheese; stir until well mixed. Spoon evenly over corn chips in baking dish
3 Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chips and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted.