Serves 2, double for 4 etc.
- 1 (1 ounce) square bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Buttery Croissants split
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sprinkle the chopped chocolate onto one half of the Croissant, then place the other slice on top.
- Cook the panini in the preheated press until the Croissant is golden brown and the chocolate has melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve with Hot Coffee or Mocha. If you don’t have a panini press a waffle iron or just a hot grill will do. You just need to press on the bread while on the grille and flip once.