- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 (4 Ounce) Can Sliced Black Olives, Drained
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Cannelloni Beans, Rinsed And Drained
- 1 (26.5 Ounce) Jar Roasted Garlic Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Cup Asiago or Provolone Shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish, and sprinkle olives over the top. Pour the beans over the chicken, then pour the remaining ingredients over everything.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cover, and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the cover, and continue baking for 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside and cheese is brown and bubbly.
- 1 Cup Bulgar
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese
- 3 Tomatoes, Seeded And Chopped
- 2 Cucumbers, Peeled And Chopped
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Chopped Flat Leaf Fresh Parsley
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Place cracked wheat in bowl and cover with 2 cups boiling water. Soak for 30 minutes; drain and squeeze out excess water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wheat, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, parsley, mint, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Toss again prior to serving.