Chicken And Asparagus With Penne Pasta
- 2 Pounds Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced,
- 1/2 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt, Or To Taste
- 1 Pound Uncooked Penne Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed And Cut Crosswise Into Thirds
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt, Or To Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the chicken breast tenderloins on the baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt and seasoned salt.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. Set aside; when cool enough to handle, cut tenderloins into large chopped pieces.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, bring to a boil, and stir in penne. Cook pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until penne are cooked through but still slightly firm, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Transfer penne back to cooking pot and stir in butter and cheeses until pasta is coated.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; place asparagus into the hot oil and cook until tender fold in garlic. Cook and stir until asparagus are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer penne pasta into a large serving bowl and top with asparagus and chicken tenderloin pieces. Lightly mix asparagus and chicken into the pasta drizzle olive oil to coat and serve.