- Cooking Spray
- 10 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Cream
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3/4 Pound Canadian Bacon, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Dice
- 2 Cups Asiago Cheese Shredded
- 6 English Muffins, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Dice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 (.9 Ounce) Package Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 Cup Heave Cream
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, 2 cups cream, green onions, onion, garlic powder, and salt together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Layer half the Canadian bacon in the prepared baking dish. Layer the Canadian Bacon on top. Pour egg mixture over casserole and sprinkle with the cheese. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle casserole with paprika; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are nearly set, about 40 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking until eggs are completely set, about 15 more minutes.
- Whisk hollandaise sauce mix with 1 cup cream in a saucepan. Add butter and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer, and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Drizzle sauce over casserole to serve.