Chicken Krispy Roasted
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Roaster Chicken Cut Into Pieces
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Stick Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet skin side up. Brush all sides with butter.
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken to coat.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy and no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, (about 1 hour). An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F.
Serve with Cauliflower Casserole and salad
Oven to 375° 9×13 Pan
1 Head Of Cauliflower
1 8oz Cream Cheese
1 Cup Monetary Jack Shredded (Reserve ¼ cup)
1 Cup Cheddar Shredded (Reserve ¼ cup)
1/2 Cup Diced Green Onions
1/2 Cup Butter Melted
1 Cup Crispy Bacon Chopped
2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- Steam Cauliflower Florets until tender (about 6 minutes) drain and set aside
- Cream together cheeses, cream cheese, melted butter, garlic fold in onions, and bacon. Fold in cauliflower. Taste for seasoning. If you wish a smoother texture mash with a potato masher.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 Pan and sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake covered with foil for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is brown and bubbly (approximately 8-10 minutes).
Fresh Raspberry Upside Down Cake
- 3 cups crushed fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O(R) mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread crushed raspberry on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle raspberry with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.