Asian Glazed Baked Chicken
- 3 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoon Cold Water
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 4 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 24 Skinless Chicken Thighs
- In a medium jar pour combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, Sesame Oil and ground black pepper shake vigorously to emulsify. Pour into a small saucepan over low heat. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken pieces in a zip bag and pour sauce into it shake to coat all the chicken. Lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Place the chicken in the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with remaining sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.