- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 Cup Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Flat Leaf Parsley
- 4 Tablespoon Chopped Basil
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Shallot
- 4 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 8 Thin Slices Of Prosciutto
- 1 Teaspoon ea. Sea Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F . Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit into the thick side of each chicken breast about 3 inches long and 2 inches deep.
- Mash together the Gorgonzola cheese, and other spices/seasonings in a small bowl; season with sea salt and black pepper. Divide the filling and stuff each chicken breast with cheese filling. Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each breast, and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is browned and the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a breast should read about