- 3 Tablespoons Steak Seasoning Rub
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Pounds Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Dissolve marinade ingredients in a small bowl and stir. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over top. Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2-3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pork and marinade into a cooking bag and place in glass baking dish. Bake in preheated oven, until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, about 2-3 hours. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Garlic Cheddar Drop Biscuits:
- 1 Box Cheddar Bisquick or other Cheddar Biscuit Mix
- ½ Cup Good Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Chives
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; stir in the onion and butter, and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Prepare Drop Biscuits to box directions. Add butter, Mayonnaise, Onions and Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto baking sheet. Repeat to make about 10 -14 biscuits.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are browned and the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.