TUNA CASSEROLE Ingredients
- 1 Cup Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 3 (5 Ounce) Cans Tuna, Drained
- ½ Lb. Gruyere Cheese Shredded
- ½ Tsp Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Pound Cheddar Cheese, Cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups Seasoned Croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Meanwhile, in a lightly sprayed 9×13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheese; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together. Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add croutons. Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.