- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 4 Skinless, Chicken Breast Halves – Cut Into 1/2 Inch Strips
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice and oolong tea
You could also use 1 lb jumbo shrimp or 1 lb sirloin strips in lieu of chicken.