- 1 Pound Crab Meat, Shredded
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Lg. Egg
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Dry Mustard
- 1 Dash Hot Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Mix together crab meat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard. Combine with other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve immediately with garden salad and bread of choice.
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs Sweet Relish
- 1 tsp Parsley Chopped