- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Minced Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rubbed Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Chuck
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, spices, salt and pepper and mushrooms in a large bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and stir well to combine. Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F, 5 to 6 hours.
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; spoon sauce over meat loaf. Return to slow cooker and cook on Low until heated through, about 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
CHEDDAR Drop Biscuits
- 1 Box Cheddar Bisquick or other Cheddar Biscuit Mix
- ½ Cup Good Butter
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Chives
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; stir in the onion and butter, and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Prepare Drop Biscuits to box directions. Add butter, Mayonnaise, Onions and Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto baking sheet. Repeat to make about 10 -14 biscuits.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are browned and the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.