- 1 Lb Sage or Maple Sausage
- 1(8 Ounce) Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese & Provolone each
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 3 Pounds Cremini Mushrooms, Stems Removed & Sliced
- 1 Med Bag of Frozen Spinach
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese & Grated Provolone Combined
- 1 Cup Herb Bread Crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 350°.
- Place the sausage in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crumbled, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the sausage on a paper towel-lined plate. Place the sausage in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the cream cheese,1/2 Cup Parmesan & Provolone cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper until evenly mixed. Gently fold in Spinach and Mushrooms.
- Mix the Bread Crumbs and 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan together.
- Spoon the filling into the into an 8×8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheeses and bread crumbs on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.