- 6 Lg Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Lg Lemon; Juice And Zest
- 1 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Directions for Marinade: Place ingredients in a zip lock bag and put breasts in to marinade shake well. Place for 2 hrs. in the refrigerator. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Season chicken breasts. Coat chicken on all sides with mayonnaise, and roll in bread crumbs until coated.
- Place coated breasts into the prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear.
CHEDDAR Drop Biscuits:
- 1 Box Cheddar Bisquick or other Cheddar Biscuit Mix
- ½ Cup Good Butter
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; stir in the onion and butter, and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Prepare Drop Biscuits to box directions. Add butter, Mayonnaise, Onions and Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto baking sheet. Repeat to make about 10 -14 biscuits.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are browned and the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.