- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Soy
- ½ Teaspoon Wasabi
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, lemon juice, soy and wasabi. Spread the mixture over the salmon steaks. Season with pepper. Arrange in a buttered medium baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve with a garden salad with vinaigrette and crostini.