- 1 Can (16.3 Oz) Flaky Layer Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 Med Rotisserie Chicken Boned
- 2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1pkg Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Can Mushroom Soup
- 3 Cups 3 Cheese Mix Shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 8 pieces. Spread biscuit pieces evenly in baking dish.
- Toss Chicken, hot sauce, broccoli, 2 Cups of Shredded cheese, mushroom soup, in large bowl. Add cooked chicken; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly over biscuit pieces in dish Top with remaining cup of shredded cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve immediately.
PUMPKIN CARAMEL POKE CAKE
- 1 -box Spice Cake Mix
- 1-15-Oz Can Pumpkin Puree (not Pumpkin Pie Mix)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 Cup Canola Or Vegetable Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1- 12-Oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 -12-oz Jar Caramel Sundae Topping
- 1- 8-Oz Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Cup Toffee Bits
- 1/3 Cup Salted Caramel Sauce, Regular Caramel Sauce Or Caramel Sundae Topping May Be Substituted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, pumpkin puree, egg, oil, pumpkin pie spice, and beat with a hand held electric mixer on high until smooth and combined, about 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Bake for about 27 to 30 minutes, or until cake is set in the center, springy to the touch, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs but no batter.
- While the cake bakes combine the sweetened condensed milk, caramel sundae topping, and whisk to combine; set aside.
- Remove cake from the oven when it’s done and use the blunt end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake. About 60 places, evenly spaced over the surface.
- Slowly pour the sweetened condensed milk and caramel mixture over the cake, taking your time to evenly distribute it. Place cake in the fridge for about 15 minutes to cool slightly before adding the whipped topping so it doesn’t melt.
- Remove cake from the fridge, evenly spread the whipped topping over the surface, evenly sprinkle with toffee bits, and evenly drizzle with salted caramel sauce. Cover cake and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (overnight is best) before slicing and serving. Cake will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.