- 8 Old El Paso Flour Tortillas For Burritos (8 Inch)
- 2 Lb Lean Ground Chuck
- 1 Can (10 Oz) Old El Paso™ Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Jar (16 Oz) Black Beans Drained
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Cups Shredded Mexican Four-Cheese Blend (8 Oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lightly fold 8 Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch) in half and place folded-side-down in dish; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook 2 lb ground chuck with salt to taste over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to large bowl. Add 1/4 cup from 1 can (10 oz) Old El Pas mild enchilada sauce, 1 jar (16 oz) black beans and 3 cups of the shredded Mexican four-cheese blend; stir to combine.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas; wrap tortillas around filling and place seam side down.
- Pour remaining Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce and remaining 1 cup shredded Mexican four-cheese blend and sour cream in a bowl, mix well and pour over the pan. Spray sheet of foil large enough to cover baking dish with cooking spray. Cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Variation: May use one rotisserie chicken boned out and chopped in lieu of beef.