- 1 Med Papaya – Peeled, Seeded And Chopped
- 1 Sm Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Lg Red Onion, Chopped
- 4 Tbs Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Tbs Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Minced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil
- 6 Tbs All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Lbs Sea Scallops
- In a medium bowl, combine papaya, red pepper, jalapeno onion, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a large sealable bag, combine flour, black pepper, and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt. Add scallops, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallops; cook and stir until golden. Serve scallops over papaya sauce.
- Serve with rice pilaf