Happy Halloween; the pasta is our bat-wings and the melted cheese our cobwebs. A treat kids and adults are sure to enjoy!
- 1 (8 Ounce) Pkg Farfalle (bow Tie) Pasta
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 2 Lg Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 (28 Ounce) Jar Pasta Sauce
- 16 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Into 1/2 Inch Cubes
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the bow tie pasta and return to a boil. Boil pasta, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes, add garlic and mix. Drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer.
- Stir cooked pasta and half of the Parmesan cheese, and all of the mozzarella into the sauce; toss to combine. Transfer to a 9 X 13 baking dish. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.