- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Uncooked Penne Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound Portobello Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Large Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 2 Cups Half N Half
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1cup Asiago
- 1 (10 Oz) Pkg Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the mushrooms, cook 1 minute, and set aside. Melt butter in the saucepan. Mix in flour, garlic, and basil. Gradually mix in milk until thickened. Stir in 1 cup each of the cheeses until melted. Remove saucepan from heat, and mix in cooked pasta, mushrooms, spinach, and soy sauce. Transfer to the prepared baking dish, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.