- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, for seasoning chicken
- 1 c. milk
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup (10.75 ounces)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets (10 ounces)
- 1 c. crushed ritz crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pat each chicken breast dry using paper towels. Lightly season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper, and place them in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, cheddar cheese soup, paprika and shredded cheese. Fold in the broccoli and 1/2 c. Ritz crackers. Pour over the chicken, covering it entirely.
- Top with remaining Ritz crackers. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink in the center. (If you take a piece out and pierce it with a knife, the juices should run clear.)