- Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 (6 Ounce) Package Stuffing Mix (Reserve ½ Cup for topping)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Lg Onion, Diced
- 1 Pound Broccoli Florets, Cooked
- 1 Quart Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 Ounce) Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 Ounce) Container Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 (10.5 Ounce) Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked Rotisserie Chicken – Boned, And Meat Shredded
- ½ Tsp Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring water and 1/2 cup butter to a boil in a saucepan; stir in stuffing mix. Remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let sit until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Fluff stuffing with a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, mushrooms and celery until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, heavy cream, and cream of mushroom soup together in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together; mix well, and place on baking dish. Top with reserved stuffing mix
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and bubbling, about 1 hour.