Oven 375° Serves 4 Ingredients
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves Pounded To 1/4 In Thickness
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1pkg Baby Spinach Rinsed
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 Slices Cooked Ham
- 1/2 Cup Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 each of the cheese slices, 1 ham slice and 5 spinach leaves on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.