- ½ c. plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp. mango chutney
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 2 can no-salt-added garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 package baby spinach
- ½ c. sliced almonds
- Naan (Indian-style flatbread) or pita bread
- In food processor, purée yogurt, cilantro, chutney, oil, lime juice, coriander, salt, and pepper until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
- To same bowl, add beans and mango. Toss until well-coated. Chickpea mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated in airtight container up to overnight. To serve, add spinach and almonds; toss to combine. Serve with garlic naan.