- ½ Cup Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 4 Lg Boneless Pork Rib Or Loin Chops
- 2 Lg Ears Corn, Each Cut Into 6 Pieces
- 1 Cup Ready-To-Eat Baby-Cut Carrots, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 2cups Refrigerated Cooked New Potato Wedges (from 20-Oz Bag)
- 2 Medium Green Onions, Sliced (2 Tablespoons)
- Heat oven to 400° Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey and cumin. Place 1 pork chop, 3 pieces corn, 1/4 cup carrots and 1/2 cup potato wedges on center of each foil sheet. Spoon 3 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork and vegetables on each sheet.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packets on baking sheet. Cook 25-30 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.