Orzo Pastina Soupa with Parmigiano
Tiramisu for Dessert
- 1/4 Lb Orzo Pastina
- 1 Ounce Parmigiano Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Qts Organic Chicken Broth
- 3 Cups Chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- Salt the boiling chicken broth and cook the Orzo Pastina to Al Dente add chopped chicken and reduce to simmer 30 min.
- Serve with plenty of Parmigiano cheese, some good EV Olive Oil.
- Serve with Crostini and Spinach Salad with feta. Tiramisu for desert
Ingredients 1 H 20 M 16 Servings 447 Cals
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Pound Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Cups Brewed Espresso, Chilled
- 50 Ladyfinger Cookies, Or More As Needed
Prep 20 m Ready In 1 h 20 m
- Beat cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until thick. Add mascarpone cheese and sugar; beat until well mixed.
- Pour espresso into a bowl. Dip ladyfingers in espresso, then touch cookies briefly to a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Arrange dipped ladyfingers in a single layer in the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 the mascarpone cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Arrange another layer of dipped ladyfingers over the mascarpone cheese mixture and spread the remaining 1/2 mascarpone mixture over the ladyfinger. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.