- 1 Lb. Hot Italian Sausage, Casings Removed
- 1Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- (3 ) 32 Oz. Chicken Broth
- 6 Large Russet Potatoes, Diced
- 1 Lg Pkg Baby Spinach Chopped
- 4 C. Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan, For Serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook sausage and beef, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion and let cook until golden, 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth and potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes and cook until potatoes are falling apart, about 1 hour.
- Stir in spinach and let cook until leaves are tender and bright green, 3 minutes, then stir in heavy cream.
- Serve with parm. SERVES 8
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Margarine, Melted
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 1 1/3 Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan pour in melted margarine. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the margarine. Next place the chopped nuts over the crumbs, and spread the chocolate and butterscotch chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk evenly over the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top. Cool at least 20 minutes then cut into desired sized bars.