CHICKEN ENCHILADAS- Oven 350° 9×13 inch baking dish Serves 8
- 6 Cups Rotisserie
- 1 Med white onion, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced stewed tomatoes
- 12 small chile peppers, diced (optional)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 8 (8 inch) corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded 2 cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Brown all Onions in a large skillet add shredded chicken and mix well. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, stewed tomatoes, chile peppers, soup and broth. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Allow skillet mixture to simmer and reduce to about 2 1/4 cups. Grease 9×13 inch baking dish.
In a second skillet, heat cream, 3 cups cheese and sour cream over low heat, being careful not to boil.
Spoon about 1/3 Cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top chicken mixture with a third of the remaining shredded cheese, and roll up tortillas. Place rolled tortillas in baking dish, seam side down. Cover with remaining shredded cheese, and sprinkle remaining chopped green onion over cheese, and drizzle with enchilada sauce. Pour the melted cheese sauce over the top Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Tres Leche Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine and the 1 cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Pierce cake several times with a fork.
- Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
- Whip whipping cream, the remaining 1 cup of the sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla together until thick. Spread over the top of cake. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!