- 1 Lb. Italian Sausage, Casings Removed
- 4 Lg Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 (32 Oz.) Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes, Diced
- 2 Lg Pkg Spinach, Leaves Chopped
- 1 C. Heavy Cream
- Grated Parmesan, For Serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook sausage, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon, until browned and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and onion and let cook until golden, 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth and potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes and cook until potatoes are falling apart, about 1 hour.
- Stir in spinach and let cook until leaves are tender and bright green, 3 minutes, then stir in heavy cream.
- Serve with Parm.