- 1 Package (12 Oz) Smoked Fully Cooked Chicken And Apple Sausages, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Slices
- 1 Bag (20 Oz) Refrigerated Garlic Herb Hash Brown Potatoes
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion (1 Medium)
- 1 Package (12 Oz) Fresh Green Beans, Cut In Half
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 Oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 400°. Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese until well mixed; divide evenly onto foil sheets. Top with cheese.
- 3 Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 4 Place foil packs on baking sheet. Cook 10 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 10 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through and beans are crisp-tender. Remove packs from oven. Carefully fold back foil; stir before serving.