- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Crack 2 eggs into a buttered ramekin,
- Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven until yolks are just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve with toast or bagels and turkey bacon. Start scooping this up with toasted chunks of bread, it’s magical. Serves 1 per ramekin.