- 1/2 C Butter, Melted
- 1/2 C All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs Basil Dried
- 2 Tbs Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Lg Egg
- 1 Tbs Milk
- 1 C Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 C Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 C Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 C Crispy Rice Cereal
- 3 Lg Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cut In Half
- 2 Tbs Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a medium baking dish with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder/onion herbs etc.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and milk. In a third bowl, mix the cheese, bread crumbs, cereal.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture, then press in the breadcrumb mixture to coat. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until coating is golden brown. Serve with Rice Pilaf and a spinach salad.