- 4 Lg Sheets Aluminum Foil
- Cooking Spray To Coat Foil
- 4 (4 Ounce) Fillets Of Halibut
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 2 Lg Lemons, Thinly Sliced And Seeds Removed
- 8 Lg Cremini Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Sm Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 4 Tablespoons Capers
- 1 Cups Cooked Wild Rice or Quinoa
- 2 Cups Broccoli
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange aluminum foil on a baking sheet and lightly spray cooking spray onto 1 side of each.
Place 1 halibut fish fillet over the cooked rice onto the middle of each piece of foil; season with salt and pepper. Layer lemon slices, mushroom slices, broccoli, onion slices, and capers onto each halibut fillet. Fold foil over each halibut fillet creating a packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove from baking dish to plate. Carefully slit open with a knife to release steam.
Foil Piccata Quick, easy clean up, and delicious! Easy, Foil Packet Baked Fish Piccata with Rice and Veggies