Tropical Crunch Cake
The tropical beach version of the classic crunch cake. Toasted coconut is mixed into a crunchy, buttery granola bar streusel, then sandwiched around a creamy coconut-pineapple filling.
- 16 Nature Valley™ granola bars Oats and Honey, crushed
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ( 3.4 oz.) package coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container extra creamy whipped topping
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- Nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, stir together crushed granola bars, toasted coconut, melted butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Press half of the mixture into a 9×9-inch baking pan that has been generously sprayed with nonstick spray.
- In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix and whipped topping until smooth. Fold in the pineapple, mixing well.
- Spread whipped mixture on top of crust. Top with remaining granola bar mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours. To serve, slice and share.