Chicken with Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Butter, or as needed
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Cremini mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Med Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups Chicken stock, divided
- 2 Tbsp All-purpose flour, or as needed
- 2 Cups Plain Greek yogurt
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese, cut into pieces
- ½ Cup Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Lb Roasted Chicken, chopped
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms and onions in hot butter until soft and caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup chicken stock into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually sprinkle flour into mushroom mixture; cook and stir until light golden brown, about 30 seconds. Add remaining chicken stock to mushroom mixture; simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir yogurt, and sour cream into sauce; add cream cheese and stir until cheese melts and sauce is thickened, about 3 minutes. Fold roasted chicken into sauce and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes more.