Magical taste treat and so easy to make…..
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Into bottom of 9 x1 3 pan pour melted margarine. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted margarine, chopped nuts over crumbs, then distribute chocolate chips over nuts. Add the coconut and pour milk over all.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Cool 15 minutes before cutting into finger length bars.