Sunset over the crater…HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM US TO YOU.
For those of you viewing us globally…we send you love and joy on our day of Thanksgiving. May you always be blessed and abundant.
Namaste, The Queen Cronista
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
1 Cup Crispy Rice Cereal
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut ( Optional )
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine rice cereal, peanut butter, and sugar until well mixed.
3. Pour coconut into a shallow bowl.
4. Using about a teaspoon at a time, form mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
VARIATION: You may also use sprinkles or chopped peanuts to coat instead of coconut.
I guess this is the message from the Universe today….drink plenty of coffee???
Breakfast Anytime Casserole
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- 5 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 2/3 Cup Half N Half
- 1 Small Bag Frozen Spinach
- 2 Scallions, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Parsley
- Sea Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork and sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
Unroll crescent roll dough and spread evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Mix sausage, pork and eggs together in a bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk, feta, spinach, scallion, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring well after each addition. Pour egg mixture over the baked crescent rolls.
Bake in the oven until eggs are set, 30 to 35 minutes.